Skip to main content

Hello team, 

I’m so familiar with manychat since I was a social media manager at a company last year, I created Manychat Account for them and created many automations for them. 

now I want to use the knowledge to make money, how can I manage multiple FB/IG pages on Manychat without asking my clients to make me their page admin, is there a secure way to do so? I know each client has has to have a specific ManyChat account weather its Instagram or Facebook, I want to work as a freelance only to make them bots, broadcasts and more of Manychat services. 

Is it possible? 

Thank you for your assistance 

Yes it is possible, I’ve been doing it since 2017! haha

There are 2 ways to manage Manychat accounts for clients:

• They make you an Admin on their page. In this scenario you can connect Manychat for them and manage everything, they don’t need to know that Manychat exists.
  • You guide clients on how to connect Manychat to their page (I do that through a quick Zoom call), and then you guide them to add you as an Admin to the newly created Manychat account. With this option, the client knows that Manychat exists and has full access to the page, and you have Admin access to create automations and manage.

I prefer the second option, for a bunch of reasons:

• I don’t wanna be admin on 200 Facebook/IG pages
  • Clients manage the Manychat billing
  • If I have it all connected to my account, and Facebook logs me out, I have to reconnect all 200 client pages - so I prefer if each client manages the Manychat <> Facebook connection. (this hasn’t happened recently, but a few years back I had about 2 months where Facebook would log me out every week, and I had to reconnect all my client pages)

The way I work is managing only the automations, I do not do social media management. So I don’t need to be a page Admin at all. If you’re also bundling up social media management that may change a bit since you may already have Admin access.

Hope this helps!

Dear, 

Thank you for your great response, I got it now. 

I have one more question, 

If I choose the second option as you do, guiding my clients to connect their page with ManyChat, this way my clients will know the way I do the automations and they may do it themselves rather than asking me to do it for them, is there any commission that ManyChat can offer on connecting as many clients to the platform? 

I’ve seen the affiliate partner program,  but I have to have a company to get accepted to the program, since I’m a freelancer and don’t have a company yet, how can I get benefits from it? 

Hi, I have several FB pages under one Business account, I am the Admin of all FB pages and the Business account as well.

And I want to add one FB page to one ManyChat account, but as soon as I add one FB page to one ManyChat account, I cant add a different FB page to a different ManyChat account anymore.

Adding a FB page to any of the ManyChat accounts works, but only one at a time.

Anyone has an idea how I can connect a FB page to each of the ManyChat accounts?

Yonatan

@yonatan.langer not sure what problem you're having, I have several Manychat accounts, each connected to one Facebook page. How exactly are you trying to add the accounts?

Hi, I open one of the ManyChat Accounts, go to settings and select in channels the Facebook Messenger, which shows the FB pages. But the FB pages are greyed out.

All FB pages which are in the same FB Business account.

The FB pages are under one umbrella page in Facebook, so for the users it looks like the same page, but in the backend they are different pages. I have full access to the umbrella page, which gives access to all the pages therein

@yonatan.langer got it!

I'd try adding a new account (by clicking on page name and then the "Create New Account" button) and see if that works.

And if not, record a loom video and talk to support at https://help.manychat.com to get their take on it.

Hope this helps!

@Gustavo Boregio 

This also didnt work. My accounts are still trial, could that be the reason? Can I end the trial somehow?

Nope it's not because you're on Trial.

I'd record a loom and go to support for help, see what they say.

Most likely your pages under the umbrella have a different setting in Facebook, and that's causing the issue.

I found the issue, I had full access in the Business Manager but not on the specific pages.