Skip to main content
Question

Many Chat Paid Ads on Instagram

• 8 February 2024
  • 9 replies

It’s my first time using many chat and I want to know if there is an automation, that if someone comments a certain word on my paid ads, I can automate a response and a dm.

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Nope that is not possible at the moment! But you can connect a button on your Instagram Ad to a Manychat automation. Does that work for you as well?

What will be the purpose of this button? When the user clicks it what are the options for me?

I would like to know this as well!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

When the user clicks on the button of the Ad, they will get an automatic message in Instagram DM. And there you can create your Manychat funnel to convert them into leads or customers.

Userlevel 4
Badge

as said, nope.

a good practice with paid ads is to set the goal for ‘more conversations’ where people DM you. This will start your automations. 

Hi all, 

Just joined the community. For this exact thing. 

I’ve set up the paid ad trigger and on the preview (it is on my account, so that could be why it isn’t working) 

When they click send message, it comes up with type message but in the meantime the automation has triggered. 

It doesn’t take me through to the DMs, so if they type a word it stops the automation. 

I’ve created a Loom video, any help on this would be great. 

400 reedem

400 redeem

I have the same issues