Skip to main content
Question

Manychat connection to IG is not working and not letting me login either

• 15 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone! A few days back I  got an email asking me to refresh my connection between IG and Manychat. The email was sent to my personal email and not the email address I  used to sign in for Many chat. Now my connection is truly broken. I  tried to log out and log back in to the many chat app. However it keeps connecting to the facebook profile I  do not use. Not the correct FB profile I  was originally using to login, the one that is connect to my Instagram. When I  log in from a computer, it shows that manychat is connected to the correct FB and IG profile, but the automations are not working. I’m not able to connect from my phone app because it keeps logging in to the wrong facebook account. I  have read all the FAQ’s about it but there is no way to uncouple it from the wrong fb account. Please help,

Hey there! What FB account did you use to create the connection? The old one or the new one?

Hey there! What FB account did you use to create the connection? The old one or the new one?

the old one. 

I used My regular one which is tied to a Gmail address. But I was Having some issues with it so I added A second FB account which is a a hotmail address . Now many chat wants to keep using the second account instead of my regular Gmail one. It will not give me an option to switch. 

You need to use the email account that is connected to your Facebook account. I’m not sure which emails of those that is.

Yes, that’s what I’m trying to do. But it keeps asking to sign into facebook and keeps connecting to the wrong facebook account. I  have tried logging out of facebook completely, deleting both apps etc but it is still happening.