Skip to main content
Question

Manychat flow ads on both Instagram and Facebook

• 19 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hey everyone, I have this question.

So I am running a Facebook campaign on my Manychat flow i on Instagram. I have selected both instagram and messenger for my ads, will my ads work on messenger too? Since the flow I have connected with the ads in built in Instagram? 

If no, is there any way where my 1 flow can run on both platforms? Will it be possible if I create the flow in Messenger and then run ads for both messenger as well as instagram.

Thank you so much, Also I raised a manychat bug and issue a week ago I never received a follow up. Is there any support in manychat? 

Did you solve this? I have the same question.

You need an Automation and Ads for each channel.

And it's easy to do:

• There's an option called "Convert channels”:

• Just select the channel to convert and duplicate it:

Now you set the FB Ads to the FB Automation and the IG Ads to the IG Automation

You need an Automation and Ads for each channel.

And it's easy to do:

• There's an option called "Convert channels”:

• Just select the channel to convert and duplicate it:

Now you set the FB Ads to the FB Automation and the IG Ads to the IG Automation

No, What i was asking, is this possible to use 1 manychat funnel made either on facebook or instagram and run ads on both platforms via ad manager.

Did you solve this? I have the same question.

No solution so far, I think if you use messenger funnel instead of instagram funnel, you might be able to run the ads on both. Still I’m not 100% confirmed

Thank you both. According the to linked page below, an ad shown on IG can click to FB Messenger, but an ad on FB can’t click to IG DM. So it makes sense what you said skyrootdigital about being able to use the messenger funnel for both.

I will separate them at the ad set level - I figure those on IG would want to communicate on IG.

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1816962591668838?id=371525583593535