Skip to main content

Hi

So I’m having this issue for a few days now that manychat sees our new inbound messages, but once the lead replies it is not updating any other messaging between our team and the lead that happened through Instagram on Manychat.

Not entirely sure how to fix this, tried contacting support but no luck so far.

If you have any ideas besides the basic refresh permissions make sure your IG is a business page and have a FB page properly connected I’m an open book :)

I'm experiencing a similar problem. Users who come from Instagram ads are not being added to ManyChat contacts. And the automation doesn't start. I've had this problem since Monday and support still hasn't been able to help me. In fact, support is responding once every 24 hours. My entire operation has stopped. It's complicated.

Same on our end. Tried contacting support two times so far. At first we got the basic answer to refresh permissions make sure your IG is a business page and have a FB page properly connected ect. but no reply from them since then.

Not sure what is hapening but very frustrating since we spend money on ads to get leads and it’s not working properly and there is no real support currently.

I submitted a report again yesterday with a video but no reply so far.

I'm experiencing a similar problem. Users who come from Instagram ads are not being added to ManyChat contacts. And the automation doesn't start. I've had this problem since Monday and support still hasn't been able to help me. In fact, support is responding once every 24 hours. My entire operation has stopped. It's complicated.

Try using “Message Ads” instead of the option called “When user click on your ad” === Because we’re using the same thing and haven’t got any issues so far! @bruno.ferreira @Balazs_k 

Try using “Message Ads” instead of the option called “When user click on your ad” === Because we’re using the same thing and haven’t got any issues so far! @bruno.ferreira @Balazs_k 

Do you mean in the Instagram campaign?
Only "ENGAGEMENT" is available in our account.
There is no separation for "SENDING MESSAGE" Or do you mean the text on the action button?

There is no separation for "SENDING MESSAGE" Or do you mean the text on the action button?

Yes, try engagement campaign and in the ad set level select messaging apps option to run send message ads.

Yes, try engagement campaign and in the ad set level select messaging apps option to run send message ads.

That’s what I have running, and it doesn’t work either.

That’s what I have running, and it doesn’t work either.

Exactly. Here it is also configured like this and it is not working.