Skip to main content

Has anyone been having issues with Ad Leads being added to ManyChat? I’ve been running ads with a keyword and the lead would either type the key word or click the button, and the automation would begin. But since Monday only Ad Leads aren’t being added to my manychat. They don’t get the automation, nor can I manually start the automation since they aren’t a contact in ManyChat.

However when I test my automation through other accounts that don’t follow me and they type the keyword it works. So the automation works only for people that don’t come from ads (and again it was working before). 

Any ideas / help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew

My friend, I have exactly the same problem. I've been having it since Monday too. And the support team is very complicated to respond to me every 24 hours.
I was worried because I didn't see anyone reporting it, I thought it would only be on my account. But now people have started to report it.
If you manage to solve it, please respond here.

I've done everything, removed all permissions, put them back in, validated everything and everything is correct.

Try removing your IG page and add it again, it might delete all the contacts you’ve so make sure to take a backup and do it. I was also having the same problem few days ago, done this and it worked! @bruno.ferreira @Andrew X Chrissy 

Try removing your IG page and add it again, it might delete all the contacts you’ve so make sure to take a backup and do it. I was also having the same problem few days ago, done this and it worked! @bruno.ferreira @Andrew X Chrissy 

I did this, and nothing! The integration is very strange. Sometimes we reply manually on Instagram and the contact is created in Manychat based on our reply message. Very strange!