Skip to main content
Solved

Manychat Shopify integration

• 22 May 2024
  • 8 replies

I want to set up a bot that sends customers the link to our landing sales page and then add a functionality whereby the bot sends them a message if they purchase the product (ie. thanks for your purchase) and then a bot if they don’t purchase the product, to encourage them to purchase.  Our ecommerce store is on shopify - how can I integrate the two so that this can happen?

8 replies

Hello! Have you found a solution to this? Please, let me know!

Unfortunately no.

Unfortunately no.

I am investigating the solution right now and will probably found out how to do it. If you are still interested, we can stay in contact and I will do it for you when I am sure it works. What do you think?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, you can use the Manychat Pixel for this (https://help.manychat.com/hc/en-us/articles/14281244168476-Manychat-Pixel).

For example, you can trigger it when the person reaches your thank you page, and then configure your triggers based on that.

Hi there, you can use the Manychat Pixel for this (https://help.manychat.com/hc/en-us/articles/14281244168476-Manychat-Pixel).

For example, you can trigger it when the person reaches your thank you page, and then configure your triggers based on that.

Hey Gustavo! Have you done this before? 

I have tried this method, but I am bad with Javascript to create these events. Also Shopify rolled out new feature called „Customer Events“ where you can program it but with even more code 😅

Not sure what exactly to do after Pixel integration. Also had to add some code to remove the Manychat widget because it shows up on the main page after adding Pixel to the theme.liquid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@norvent yes, we’ve done it before! I normally use the page load pixel without value since this is easier to install and debug, and I'm not tracking purchase value in Manychat anyways, so it's not necessary there.

As for the Manychat Widget that shows up, that happens because you have a trigger enabled in your Manychat account. You can disable the trigger and the widget will disappear.

@norvent yes, we’ve done it before! I normally use the page load pixel without value since this is easier to install and debug, and I'm not tracking purchase value in Manychat anyways, so it's not necessary there.

As for the Manychat Widget that shows up, that happens because you have a trigger enabled in your Manychat account. You can disable the trigger and the widget will disappear.

Thank you Gustavo! Very valuable comment, will check my triggers. 

Sent a dm :)