Skip to main content
Solved

Manychat Stopped Working - Comment Trigger

• 26 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, hope you guys are doing well.

I need some urgent help.

I’ve been using Manychat for months with pretty much no issues.

I’m running a keyword comment trigger that DMs the user and then collects email in exchange for me sending them a free guide.

I’ve been receiving an influx of comments over the past week (probably around 2,000 total).

Out of nowhere about 48 hours ago, my account stopped auto-replying to comments and it stopped sending out DMs to everyone. It basically just completely stopped working.

I have went through all of the troubleshooting, refreshing permissions, and anything else I could find.

Manychat support takes days to respond. 

Can someone please help me? This is really hurting my business.

P.S. the DM automation is still working on my account if someone messages me a keyword.

Thank you very much.

Yeah mines not working either. I even completely deleted the campaign and set it up again. Nothing. 

Yeah mines not working either. I even completely deleted the campaign and set it up again. Nothing. 

Hey, I just fixed the issue. I’m going to copy and paste the emails from Manychat down below. 

Basically, you have to do a complete disconnect and refresh of your account. The only downside is this will delete your contacts. I funnel everything into Convertkit (email software) so this isn’t going to hurt me too much. I wasn’t using the contacts anyways.

For anyone else that’s comments completely stopped working out of nowhere (but the DM automation is still working fine) this is going to be the solution. This really hurt my company for about a week, but it’s all good. Hopefully nobody else has to experience this.

Thanks. And after this steps the automation are working? Thanks 

Let me clarify: can you run a trigger-word via comments and ask people to leave their emails? I’m asking because we do not have this option.