Skip to main content

I have an automation set up and I tested it multiple different ways and noticed if I do not click on the button to go to an outside link that message gets sent twice. If I do click the button everything works as it should.  How do we stop the message from being sent if they don’t click on the button in the message?

The ones “circled” below are the ones firing off twice - these are also linked to outside links such as facebook group, addevent calendar, and a meditation.

Here’s a quick loom explaining what’s happening:

I tried to write, video was easier ;)

Hope this helps

I’m having a duplicate issue happening again, and I’m not sure why… I have it so each day they get a reminder message but now some people are getting the messages 4 or 5 times… also the analytics are showing only one person is getting the messages, when I know that’s not accurate because I’ve received the messages in three of my IG accounts. @Gustavo Boregio would you be able to shed some light here? you were such a great help last time.

@TSSCA check how they’re entering this flow.

If they enter this flow multiple times, the messages will trigger multiple times. So if this is triggered by a button, and someone clicks the button 5 times, they get 5 messages.

If you don’t want that behavior you need to make sure they can only get into this flow once (you can do that using a tag + conditions).

@TSSCA check how they’re entering this flow.

If they enter this flow multiple times, the messages will trigger multiple times. So if this is triggered by a button, and someone clicks the button 5 times, they get 5 messages.

If you don’t want that behavior you need to make sure they can only get into this flow once (you can do that using a tag + conditions).

hello , 

How can I make the button click only once?