Skip to main content
Solved

Messenger FB URL

• 29 August 2024
  • 4 replies

Looking for some assistance….  I am extremely frustrated with Manychat right now.  I just joined and everything is a dog’s breakfast.  I cannot find anything and it’s all changed and I cannot get answers, everything sends me back to the Growth tools which as everyone knows does not exist!! 

Where can I find out how to get a FB Messenger Ref URL.  This should not be this difficult.  

Patrick 

Hi Patrick!

I think this is what you are looking for:

1. Create a new automation (or edit an existing one)
  2. Set a trigger (Messenger/ User clicks a referral link)
  3. You'll get a Ref URL

Hope it helps!
Fabio

Hi Fabio. 

You nailed it.  Thanks!  Any idea when manychat will update the system?  For a noob to manychat like me, this is pretty rough.

In any event thanks for your assistance.

cheers

Patrick

Hi Fabio. 

You nailed it.  Thanks!  Any idea when manychat will update the system?  For a noob to manychat like me, this is pretty rough.

In any event thanks for your assistance.

cheers

Patrick

This seems to be the “new standard”.
Every digital tool is evolving extremely fast nowadays. 5 to 6 months (or less) without using some tools and you have to learn a lot again to make the same things.

It makes cases like yours more and more common. 🙃

Luckily, we have this community with some good folks to help 😉

Too true Fabio.  I get it.  My timing to start is just a bit off, as while I just started, everything has changed.  I am not deterred just learning Manychat, so the learning curve is slightly sloped to my disadvantage. 

Murphy’s law.

cheers

Patrick.