Skip to main content

I am unable to configure the Goal Conversions API. I followed Manychat's step-by-step instructions to configure it, but every time I enter my Data Set ID and the Token generated by META, it always gives an error saying “Invalid conversion API credentials”. How to solve this problem?

I am unable to configure the Meta Conversions API. I followed Manychat's step-by-step instructions to configure it, but every time I enter my Data Set ID and the Token generated by META, it always gives an error saying “Invalid conversion API credentials”. How to solve this problem?

I’m having this exact problem. Did you fix it? 

Same here!

same here, really annyoing. can you please fix it?

Same here now! Anyone solved this? Or do you know any other way I can connect the Facebook Pixel to Manychat automations?

Any Manychat support here to speak on this? 

same here, are there any news about the meta conversion API? 

Any news?

HELP:  Invalid Conversions API credentials (Facebook Ads)

I have followed the guide here https://help.manychat.com/hc/en-us/articles/14580897414300-Conversions-API-CAPI-integration

-Linked the Page I am using for the bot, to the ad account I am running with.

-Generated the cAPI API token.

And I still get “Invalid Conversions API credentials”

How to fix? Please advise

Same problem. This is just working with Instagram

Hi everyone @pamela @Adoilson Cruz @DappaAlpaca @danielturbox @EugenG @Giovana Costa @louie2jk @Melanie @silicuda @Chatbotter @Ariel Arias 

To successfully connect your Manychat account, the Conversion API token must be linked to the same Facebook or Instagram account as your Manychat account. This means both accounts must share the same Instagram account ID.

What this means in practical terms: if you have the @account1 Instagram account connected to MC and try to connect a token linked to @account2, the credentials will be considered invalid and connection will not be established or revoked (in the case you had an account connected with a valid token and disconnect it to switch to another later).However, if you try to connect a token linked to the IG @account2, the connection will be established successfully.

Hope this helps!