Skip to main content
Question

Multiple IG Messages Sent

• 21 August 2024
  • 2 replies

I have an automation from an IG keyword trigger from a comment. And I am getting people who are receiving the second message after clicking the trigger sometimes 5 times. I am not sure how to turn this off. I think it is because they are click it multple times, but can it be changed to once they click it once they get it or is there another way to format this so that it does happen?

The workflow for the funnel.Ā 
Getting it multiple times, this person got it three times.Ā 

Ā 

Hey,

I am trying to filter with a tag. I add a tag the first time and I added a condition where I test if the tag is there, if it is.

As @DHKjqsd1Ā said, you can set a tag to that button an define a condition to check if the contact has the tag and only continue if not.

Ā 

ANDā€¦Ā if you what the possibility to use the same option more than once but not before the AI responds, make the condition with the tag and after the AI node, set another node removing that tag. šŸ˜‰

Ā 

One more tipā€¦Ā the AI node requires some time to respond. It would be nice to set a message before that note informing the user something like ā€œJust one secondā€¦Ā I'm setting it up...ā€. This makes the user know that something is happening and preventing multiple clicks.