Skip to main content
Question

Need asistance and/or ideas for Facebook campaing ads and Whatsapp automation

• 10 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello guys, thankyou in advance, I’ll try to explain the best way what I’m looking for. I’m new to the community and Manychat.

I’m a realtor, I post properties on sale and for rent on my proffesional Facebook and Instagram accounts. Also make campaings on these accounts that leads to my WhatsApp Bussines number to response to any interestet prospect.

My goal is to be able to manage my clients whatsapp messages that are coming from my facebook and Instagram posts, because there are only a few questions to be ansered after Name and Email details.

1. Would you like to receive the property Broshure? A: Property_Broshure_link.com
  2. Would you like to schedule a visit to the property? A: Suggest day and hour, an agent is goint to confirm later.
  3. Would you like to schedule a Phone Call? A: Righ now or later?.

So, Whats the best way to accomplish this goal? I was seen the support videos and still have some questions. 

Hey @VictorH83 My suggestion it to use a new Whatsapp number to connect to Manychat, and keep your current Whatsapp Business number.

Then you have to configure different keywords (one per property) so that you can send the correct brochure and schedule the visit to the right property.

For the call schedule, you have different options but the easiest would be to send your phone a message saying “Call <PERSON NAME> about <PROPERTY>” (there are other more complex options also that you could consider, but this is probably the easiest)

I accept your suggestions. Go ahead with idea. Thanks.