Solved

Need Help with DM Automation!

• 5 April 2024
  • 5 replies

For some unknown reason, I can not see most of the comments on my Instagram when I see from my own ID. But I can see them through a different account, on the same video.  

For these particular “accounts” (which are about 95% of all comments) - Manychat automation is also NOT triggered. How do I fix this?

• I don’t know who to blame! Instagram or Manychat?
  • Initially I thought that these people might not be my followers, hence the error. That is also NOT the case. 

Please help me, what should I do?

icon

Best answer by talkprowithaman 8 April 2024, 09:54

View original

5 replies

Have you been able to fix this. I’m having the same problem

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey! Trying to help you out here.

Did you make sure that you set Manychat as the Primary Receiver for the Instagram Handover Protocol?

If not, please follow all the steps in this video for correctly connecting Manychat to your Instagram account: 

Hey! Trying to help you out here.

Did you make sure that you set Manychat as the Primary Receiver for the Instagram Handover Protocol?

If not, please follow all the steps in this video for correctly connecting Manychat to your Instagram account: 

Hi, 

Yes, Manychat is the primary receiver for Instagram handover protocol in my case.

I’ve been using automation for over 2 months now, so this is not an issue. It had something to do with an error at Meta’s end. 

You can check the status here: https://status.manychat.com/clua8wioj51789bimzhwkjhbh0

Have you been able to fix this. I’m having the same problem

Got this communication from Manychat:

From what we know, this mostly affects the users who comment with words such as “link” and “download”. For this reason, we recommend you avoid such keywords until this issue is resolved.

Try using a different trigger word!

Hello, can you please tell me why the Manuchat does not connect Instagram. The Facebook account is linked to Instagram, message access is enabled, the Instagram account is professional. I go through all the stages of connection, everything seems to be correct, but the Manuchat returns to the first step and does not connect Instagram.