Skip to main content

Hello! Would a support member or a community member be kind enough to hop on a call to help me setup the automations on Manychat?

Right now I’m doing this script:

Comment “word” for resource!

They comment then get the resource, but then that’s all that happens. I want to create an automation that will followup with these leads even AFTER I send the resource so I can ultimately convert them to paying customers or at least join my community to potentially convert later. It would also be cool if Manychat allows me to do automated replies to common questions which I would love to setup as well. I get the question of “how do I start day trading” very often. I would love to learn more about the capabilities of manychat on a call and I appreciate your help.

Hey @kylechanfx 

Most likely support won’t do a call with you…

If you want, I can offer you a paid consulting call to help get you going in the right direction and with the right strategies.

Send me a message if you’re interested, happy to discuss the details ;)

Thanks!

Still looking for this!

Gustavo is right.. support won’t do this with you..

Paid consulting calls are possible with experts members of this community 

Can someone help me?  I need help to setup a lead generation for my real estate brand with ManyChat and activate live on my social media platforms. 

I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you,

Cyril

I don’t know anything about computers but here’s a my detailed script that i would like to use to set up the chatbot:

Greeting Message:

• Bot: "Hi! Welcome to Canyaoha Realtor. How can I help you today?"
    • Options:
      • "I'm looking to buy a home"
      • "I'm looking to sell my home"
      • "I have a question"

Option 1: Looking to Buy a Home:

• Bot: "Fantastic! What type of property are you interested in?"
    • Options:
      • "Single-family home"
      • "Condo/Townhouse"
      • "Other"
  • Bot: "Please provide your name and email so I can send you a list of available properties."
    • Capture: Name, Email, Property Type
  • Bot: "Thank you! I'll send you the information shortly. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
    • Options:
      • "Yes"
      • "No"

Option 2: Looking to Sell a Home:

• Bot: "Great! I can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price. Can you provide some details about your property?"
    • Capture: Property Address, Name, Email
  • Bot: "Thanks! I'll reach out to you soon with more information. Is there anything else I can assist you with?"
    • Options:
      • "Yes"
      • "No"

Option 3: General Question:

• Bot: "Sure, what would you like to know?"
    • Free text input for the user’s question
  • Bot: "Thank you for your question! We'll get back to you shortly. Can you provide your email so we can follow up?"
    • Capture: Name, Email, Question
  • Bot: "Thanks! We'll be in touch soon."

Hey @Cyril_73 I can help you with that, I'll send you a message to discuss it in detail.

Hi Gustavo, I would like that my contact information is (510) 827-2430.  Is there a way I can reach by phone?

Thanks,

Cyril

@Cyril_73 just sent you a text message from iMessage, talk soon