Skip to main content

Hello,

I am trying to setup an email channel. I get a message stating that a verification email has been sent, however, I am not receiving it. I have double and triple checked that it is the correct spelling. I also checked my email server log, and it is not being received. 

I have also tried using the ManyChat default email and that is not working either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi, @Patrick! Get in touch with Manychat's support team. You can open a ticket at https://help.manychat.com/

Thank you, @fgaulke! I may be missing something.

I have tried that several times and the 2 links only open a new window with the same message. 

@Patrick Click on 'this link' (the one that appears on your chat window, and you'll see a page like the one on the screenshot. Then click on one of the 4 topics/boxes and you'll get the form to submit a ticket.

Thank you, @Gustavo Boregio!

For clarity, the ‘this link; and ‘Submit a Ticket’ are the 2 links I was referring to in my last message. Clicking either one produces the same result of opening an identical window as the one in the screenshot that I included. All of which immediately say ‘Your conversation has ended’.