Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

After thoroughly reading through all the topics on the forum, I haven't come across a similar issue to the one I'm about to present to you.

I own a modeling agency, and I'd like to utilize your services, but I've encountered a significant obstacle. My idea is to create an email list of my models who have joined our Facebook group (where job postings are shared) and reach out to them via email and Messenger messages regarding the jobs. I aim to potentially reach new individuals who might have missed the Facebook group notifications and thus missed out on job opportunities, causing financial loss for both us and the models who overlooked these notifications.

My question is how can I set up an automated system using your ManyChat service to create an email list in Google Sheets (which I know is easily achievable) and send a Messenger message on behalf of the Facebook Page to every individual who has subscribed to this chatbot service whenever a new job is posted? In other words, when a new job is posted, I want to send a message to each person via Messenger.

To the best of my knowledge, I haven't found a feature within your platform that allows individuals to receive messages from a Facebook Page directly.

I hope I've articulated my question and issue clearly, and I look forward to finding helpful solutions here!

Wishing everyone a beautiful and successful day ahead!

They have to subscribe first to your Messenger bot, and then subscribe to a Messenger List. You can check more details here: https://support.manychat.com/support/solutions/articles/36000376849-messenger-list

Once they’re on the list, then you can build the automations to notify them.

Thank you very much for your response!

Unfortunately, I don't see a way to only send messages to subscribers of the MessengerList whenever I want, because it's important to me to send messages only when a new model job arrives, for which I am seeking applicants.

My goal is to be able to send a message to the subscribers of the Messenger list whenever a job arrives at our model agency, informing them about the new job and providing its details. I would also include a link in the message that redirects them to the Facebook Group where they can apply for the job by commenting.

If you could provide some sort of solution to this problem as well, I would greatly appreciate it!