Question

Problem with the flow in IG

• 29 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello! I've been having a problem with the flow in IG for a few days now. The flow stops after clicking a button, not giving you the next step or link. After sending the first message, the quick reply works fine, but on the second message, the quick reply, which links to a new bubble with a referral link to a website, does not work. The flow stops.

Here is an example of what the message looks like. A new message should appear after the "more recipes" prompt, sending the bink button to the recipe website. I do this step because otherwise, I go over characters if I put a button on it after submitting the recipe.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Try it without the link, see if it works.

I’ve seen sometimes that Meta will block links it considers spammy.

If that doesn’t work, start eliminating blocks until you find the one causing trouble.

Try it without the link, see if it works.

I’ve seen sometimes that Meta will block links it considers spammy.

If that doesn’t work, start eliminating blocks until you find the one causing trouble.

Yes, I tried without a link, and the quick reply worked. As soon as I add a button with a link, it crashes 😒. Thanks for the reply!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Ok try it with www.google.com (a ‘safe’ link).

If it works with Google, then the problem is your link - Meta blocked your website.

If it doesn’t work, then the problem is Manychat/IG - talk to customer support to get help.

Ok try it with www.google.com (a ‘safe’ link).

If it works with Google, then the problem is your link - Meta blocked your website.

If it doesn’t work, then the problem is Manychat/IG - talk to customer support to get help.

I tried it now, but the problem persists. I will write to support. Thanks a lot for your help 🤗