Skip to main content

Hello!

Im having problems with the next flow:

Using the next example: what service do you offer and where are you located?

In the example are two non related questions and I need them to be answered.

So I came up with this:

I created a flow (cuantificar preguntas) that reads the whole text to separates, store and organice the questions in variables (1st question, 2dn question, 3rd question).

Afer that I created a flow (responder pregunta) where it analizes the first question and classifies it to give the correct answer.

After that,  the flow “cola de mensaje” starts, where it deletes the first question and if there’s a second or third message it will move them upwards (2nd to 1st and 3rd to second).

After moving up the questions in the queue the flow “responder pregunta” should start again and keep looping until there’s no more questions to answer.

Here lies my problem:

It does organize and answer the first question (and deletes its afterwards) and moves up the second question to the first one.

But it won’t answer the second question, the whole flow stops before the chatgpt interaction:

Any idea?

Most likely you have more than 30 consecutive steps in your flow without user interruption.

Add a 10-seconds smart delay somewhere before where the flow breaks (like 3 or 4 steps before), and check if you have any luck.