Skip to main content

I’ve created a quiz through a Manychat template, using actions to increase points and conditions to match the results but it seems that the points through the quiz are not summed, in fact the results at the end of the quiz it’s always the same no matter which option has previously been picked. Is there any trick i’m missing?

Could you share the flow that you are currently using? 

@erylando Hello, how are you, this probably answers your question.

@Joren Wouters hi! here you are :) https://manychat.com/flowPlayerPage?share_hash=1020551_346212bfa0ef0f994c9f20118dd4dc6d43b27992

Hola @pablo gracias pero me falta algo para hacer la sumatoria final y no entiendo como conseguir mi resultado! 

@erylando por lo que puedo ver no estas haciendo la sumatoria al final y guardandola en el campo “points” deberias hacer esa sumatoria, por otro lado no veo que los puntos de paso a paso de los pflujos los estes guardando en campos de usuarios especificos

Your scoring system seems to be the issue here…

With 1 answer on +1000, you get sent to option #4, and that’s probably what you’re getting most often… Same with 1 answer with +10000, it goes to the last option, always.

You could re-think your logic… For example, you could have 5 fields:

• Result1
  • Result2
  • Result3
  • Result4
  • Result5

You increase the field according to the response. So instead of +1, +10, +1000, +1000 etc, it’d be +1 for all, but on different fields according to the answer.

And at the end, you create a condition to see which field has the highest score.

So, they could have had something like:

• Result1 - 0
  • Result2 - 3
  • Result3 - 1
  • Result4 - 1
  • Result5 - 0

Therefore the result would be ‘Result2’ which is the highest score.

Hope this helps!

@Gustavo Boregio sorry, i haven’t understood how to put the same results on a different level 😅 could you please detail it better for me?

@erylando something like this…

And at the end, you have a condition like this:

Makes sense?

@Gustavo Boregio still not working despite the changing done :( https://manychat.com/flowPlayerPage?share_hash=1020551_346212bfa0ef0f994c9f20118dd4dc6d43b27992 will you be able to jump on a call and help me sort this out pls?

You need to account for all options on the condition.

So you have 8 questions in total, so there could be several possible outcomes:

• if somebody has 5 or more of a given result, that’s the winner.
  • if somebody has 4 of a single option
  • if they have 3 of a single option
  • if they have 2 or a single option

You’ll need to build all these options out on the final condition.

More questions mean more complex conditions at the end, unfortunately.

And sure, book me here: https://gusboregio.com

@Gustavo Boregio Is anyone allowed to book on your calendar? I’m new to ManyChat and am lost when it comes to finalizing my quiz to tally points. All the videos I find, when they show their ‘actions’ and ‘conditions’ options, don’t match mine. For example, I don’t have anything to choose for a ‘greater than or equal to...’ to then enter in a value.

Hey @LaurenBernstein for it to show the 'greater than' options you need to make sure that the user field you're using is a number field. If not, you won't see it.

And sure, feel free to book a call. (I'm removing the link from the comment later, but really appreciate you asking) 😃.