Skip to main content
Question

Seeking Advice on Overcoming the 24-Hour Rule to Maximize Email List Growth

• 12 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello Everyone,

I recently set up a sequence to expand our email list by offering a free program. Initially, I attempted to process our contact list of about 5500 people through this sequence, but only 100 were successfully added. Perplexed by this, I contacted support and learned that there's a 24-hour rule I wasn't aware of, which restricted the number of people who could be processed.

I've already developed an effective email list funnel that works when recipients click a link, but now I'm uncertain how to proceed given the constraints of the 24-hour rule. Does anyone have advice on how we can effectively engage these leads and integrate them into our email list? I’ll Leave the rule down below.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

24 Hour Rule:

The purpose of the 24-hour window is to regulate the messaging interactions between businesses and users on messaging platforms like Facebook Messenger. It is a policy implemented by Facebook to promote meaningful conversations and prevent businesses from spamming users with unsolicited messages.

Within the 24-hour window, businesses can send messages to users without any restrictions. This allows for immediate responses and real-time engagement. However, once the 24-hour window has passed since the user's last interaction with the business, the business is limited in sending messages to the user.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you’re are in IG, you don’t have many choices, you have to get them to engage organically once again.

If you’re using Messenger, you have the option to create an audience from these people and run ads.