Skip to main content

Hi! 

I need to create a communication funnel which connects a Facebook Lead Form (through a Lead Ads Campaign) and, after the Forms is finished, the same lead receives a WhatsApp message to the number which was written.

Based on what I´ve searched, it might possible using Facebook, Zapier Pro, paid Twillio and ManyChat Pro, although it´s a litte expensive. 

Have someone here ever tried to do the something like this and confirm that it´s possible OR have a better idea? 

Please Help!! 🙏 

Yes it’s possible!

You don’t need Twilio for this, Manychat can take care of the WhatsApp message.

If Zapier gets too expensive, try Make: https://www.make.com/en/help/app/facebook-lead-ads

Either way, your workflow would be:

Facebook > Zapier/Make > Manychat.

And in Manychat, you’ll need to do 2 steps/actions:

• Create new subscriber
  • Send a flow

There are other ways to do it, but this is the basic idea ;)

PS: eu tb sou Brasileiro, qualquer coisa da um toque

Hi, so I had the same question in my mind. If I generate leads redirecting them to a landing page, and after creating appointments thru Calendly integration, what’s the process to start sending the leads Whatsapp number with followups?

Same process @yakuma1 :

Calendly > Zapier/Make > Manychat

I’ve installed this automation several times for my clients, happy to jump in if you want this taken care of.

Thank you so much, I will contact for further guidance

Hi! 

I need to create a communication funnel which connects a Facebook Lead Form (through a Lead Ads Campaign) and, after the Forms is finished, the same lead receives a WhatsApp message to the number which was written.

Based on what I´ve searched, it might possible using Facebook, Zapier Pro, paid Twillio and ManyChat Pro, although it´s a litte expensive. 

Have someone here ever tried to do the something like this and confirm that it´s possible OR have a better idea? 

Please Help!! 🙏 

It's possible in Make, this flow basically does this:
Flow starts when a user fills out a form, receiving user and Form ID;
Extracts user data
Extract data from the form
Search Manychat for this user by Facebook ID number (Create this custom field in Manychat)
If you are already registered, Update (and you can add one more step, to send a message)
If you are not registered, make a request to the Manychat API to create the user
Then add the Facebook ID number in the custom field
And you can create another step to send a message