Skip to main content

Hi everyone!

So I setup a DM automation from a comment keyword. I want to have it setup to send a follow up DM 24 hours later. I think I have it figured out using a smart delay for now but I didn’t have the smart delay setup for the first little bit so I don’t think those people are in the smart delay sequence. Is there a way to add them to the smart delay or just set something up to send a message to those people that replied?

I suggest sending it manually to these people.

You could setup a broadcast, but people would get it all at once, not after 24 hours, so probably not the best idea.

One thing to consider though is the 24 hours rule - you cannot message people after 24 hours have passed since their last interaction. So make sure to send it 23 hours after or a bit before the 24hrs is over.

How do you get the message to send 23 hours later? I don’t see any options besides the delay but it only allows you to set it for seconds. 

You can do smart delays in hours, days, etc

Or you can use a sequence… Or set a User Field and trigger the automation with that…

There are several ways do accomplish this. ;)

Hey guys, is there a way after my message is no-reply (he left me on seen) then after that seen let’s say 30 minutes after I set up a follow up message. I know there is a way for a follow up after a pure no-seen no-reply thing but I want to set up a follow up message 30 minutes after the person has seen my message. Not 30 minutes after I sent the message. Thanks in advance.