Skip to main content
Solved

Subscriber ID

• 25 March 2024
  • 9 replies

I’m new in manychat and I’d like to know where can I find the “Subscriber ID” on manychat to log with Make...

There’s a System field called Contact ID that you can access on your automations in Manychat.

If you’re using the API, it’s usually just called ‘id’.

I have the same question.
How the hell can i find the SUBSCRIBER ID to add in MAKE !!!!

Many thanks

You need to have the subscriber ID from somewhere. This is the Contact ID that appears on Manychat.

What exactly do you wanna do?

Depending on what you're doing you may need to export the contact first to, for example, a Google Sheet. Or you can lookup the ID with the user's email or phone number. There are several possibilities based on what you're trying to achieve.

Thanks @Gustavo Boregio  for your reply.
Very simple :
I receive every day new NAME and PHONE NUMBER from potential customers from Facebook Ads.
Those customers data are exported in Excel Online with the automation tool MAKE (it works great).

Now, i want to connect ManyChat to my Excel spreadheet so that every time there is a new line with a new customer in Excel Online, there is a text message sent to him through ManyChat.

Cool, in that case you need to first create the contact in Manychat.

For that, you need to use Manychat's API and an HTTP Request in Make since the 'createUser' method is not available in Make. This is the request you need: https://api.manychat.com/swagger#/Subscriber/f42eb3580f33178fdf9d87f0c778f86e

This request will create the user, and reply with the brand new subscriber ID, which you can use on the next steps.

Now you'll have other issues setting this up since the send text module you're trying to use is made to send Messenger messages, and you want to send either a SMS or Whatsapp message. So you'll need to set custom fields first, then send a flow with the message.

If you need help setting this up, I've done automations like these dozens of times. You can book a call with me at gusboregio.com

Hi Gustavo

i would like to setup a system whereby i get Notifications in our Slack whenever a User is assigned by the BOT to a Live Agent - Where do i get Subscriber ID for that ?

in manychat i am using MANYCHAT Module and Slack Model?

@soekwer.Ai you wouldn’t need the Subscriber ID for that, only to connect to the slack channel you want to connect to.

If you need help setting this up check out the Troubleshooting call option here: gusboregio.com

Hi - I have the same issue now - but can’t figure it out. Where to mind the subscriber ID in Manychat. I want to integrate Manychat into Make so that when and email is capcured it is tagged and flows into make,

@Johannejohanne if you don't have the subscriber ID, you can use the search module on Make:

Or through the API: https://api.manychat.com/swagger#/

If the user is not a subscriber already (for example if you're creating new WhatsApp Manychat contacts from website leads), then you need to use the create subscriber option before to create a subscriber and get the user id.

If you need help setting this up check the troubleshooting call at gusboregio.com and I can help you find the best solution for your use case.