Skip to main content
Question

Temporarily disable trigger after first activation

• 6 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I created an automation where the user receives pre-defined messages and is then directed to an AI service. But normally the user arrives sending more than one message and the trigger activated by (if the message contains: a, e, i, o, u) is activated 2 times or more sending the pre-defined messages more than once. I would like to know how to temporarily disable the trigger after user input so as not to receive duplicate messages.Add as many details as possible, by providing details you’ll make it easier for others to reply

Hi David! How are you? Could you tell me how to do this? About sending a predefined message. My issue is this, if the user sends a message with the word "SUPPORT" I want a predefined response created in the predefined response live chat settings to be sent.

Hi Juan! I don't know if I understood your question. If you want to send a response when the user sends the word "Support," you should create a trigger. Select "user sends a message" after "detect specific words in a message," then choose "if message contains" and put the word "support." After this, click the small button and select the channel (WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.) and put the response inside. You can check this video: