Skip to main content

I’m attempting to load my WhatsApp business number into ManyChat. I currently have that number loaded on my iOS WhatsApp Business app. When I try to integrate it into ManyChat, i get the following error:

This number is registered to an existing WhatsApp account. To use this number, disconnect it from the existing account. Then, return to this page and re-enter the number. Note: It may take up to 3 minutes for the number to become available. Learn more.

Does this mean i have to remove it from my WhatsApp business app in order to load it on ManyChat? If so, how would I be able to receive calls from that number on my phone? And, does this mean i’ll lose all of my current conversations on the app?

What would be the process (if any) to 1) integrate the number into ManyChat as well as be able to access the number on our company phone under the WhatsApp Business app so that we can continue receiving phone calls?

Yes, you have to remove the number from you Whatsapp Business.. on meta..

and yes, you’ll not be able to receive calls anymore.. or use it on your phone.. just on manychat

Yes, you have to remove the number from you Whatsapp Business.. on meta..

and yes, you’ll not be able to receive calls anymore.. or use it on your phone.. just on manychat

After using my new number on many chat, whats app isnt sending me verification code for that number, it means I’m unable to register it on WhatsApp business… What’s the point if i can’t integrate my many chat num with whats app?? 

I want At least get back my business number which was previously associated with WhatsApp business so I can restore my business activites

Bro.. I am facing the same issue... Can you please share the solution?