Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I recently encountered an issue with WhatsApp on my phone. I tried using the manychat but didn't find it helpful, so I decided to remove everything related to it. However, now I can't return to my WhatsApp account on my phone.

The main problem I'm facing is that I'm unable to receive the SMS code required for verification. I've tried using different phone numbers, and they work fine, but when I use the same number that's associated with manychats, I don't receive the code. I keep getting an error message saying to try again in an hour.

i tried deleting the app, restarting mobile, clearing cache/ 

I’ve already removed and deleted everything in setting, but the issue persists. Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

I am experiencing an issue with reconnecting my WhatsApp Business account after attempting to use ManyChat to create a chatbot for my business

I connected my phone number to ManyChat, but I found the chatbot not user-friendly. Therefore, I deleted all the settings within ManyChat and attempted to revert to using the WhatsApp Business app. However, I continuously receive an error message stating, "Try again later," despite waiting for several hours.

I have tried various troubleshooting steps, including reinstalling the app, clearing cookies, refreshing the app, and restarting my device. I even attempted to connect with a different phone number, which worked, but I am still unable to connect with the original number used to set up the bot.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.

I Cant get the verification as well, My number was connected to an WA account, I removed it and then i tried to use that number but Im not getting the verification