Skip to main content

Dear ManyChat Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to express my disappointment and seek urgent assistance regarding the issues I am facing with WhatsApp integration and catalog creation.

Recently, I registered with ManyChat and followed the instructions to delete my existing WhatsApp account to connect it with the chatbot. Subsequently, I attempted to create a new catalog on WhatsApp, as I had deleted the previous one upon your recommendation. Unfortunately, I am now unable to create a new catalog, which is causing significant disruption to my business operations.

Our business relies heavily on customers being able to view our catalog on WhatsApp. The inability to recreate the catalog is not only frustrating but is also impacting our customer experience and sales.

Additionally, I am experiencing difficulties in using the same number on the WhatsApp Business app. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to set up WhatsApp on this number again.

I have raised this issue in the community forums, but I have not received any response or guidance. This lack of support is quite disappointing, especially given the urgency of the situation.

We require immediate attention to resolve these issues. Our business cannot afford further delays in setting up our WhatsApp catalog and ensuring seamless integration with ManyChat.

Please provide detailed instructions on how to:

Recreate the catalog on WhatsApp.
Ensure the same number can be used on the WhatsApp Business app without issues.
Your prompt assistance in resolving these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent request.

Be the first to reply!