Skip to main content
  1. I’ve been trying to add checkboxes though they are not listed under user input. I can clearly see them documented in multiple places.
  2. I do not see my other posts, is someone screwing with my account?

Checkbox user input is not available as far as I'm aware. What documentation are you looking at?

There is a checkbox plugin to bring traffic from websites to your messenger.

To add the checkbox plugin you need to select a new trigger, then go to Messenger and select the 'Checkbox plugin'. 

No, the checkbox form fields, e.g. which colors do you like (pick at least two):

• Red
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Orange

This is demonstrated in part here:

https://apps.manychat.com/multi-item-select

But then the closest form field or “User Input” is “Multiple Choice” but it gives no area to define each checkbox!

Missing Checkboxes

No! Quick reply is not a “answer”.

No! “Save Response to a Custom Field” is the name attribute in HTML but it is not the value! So the above example I gave would be like:

<input name=”color_red” type=”checkbox” />

<input name=”color_blue” type=”checkbox” />

<input name=”color_black” type=”checkbox” />

Because if you used name=”color” then it would become a radio button where only one item can be chosen.

-

-

-

Okay, so that looks like a third party template/plugin/whatever. I want to focus on the Multiple Choice which should let me define, prepare to get blown away: multiple items to choose from! But there is no where to define those choices! 🙄

That’s an app developed by RallySellers, it’s not an official Manychat feature.

You need to contact the app creator to ask them how to use it and how much they charge for it.

Manychat natively does not have a checkbox option since it’s not available in Messenger/IG/WhatsApp/Telegram.

Please reload the page/re-read my post, I’ve been doing edits: Multiple Choice.

You have to use the Quick Reply option to add the options.

https://manychat.com/flowPlayerPage?share_hash=639235_b524a4b4ad8017bc0281f57e6563f07718c4bb78

Best of luck!