Skip to main content

Hello,

A quick question for those who create Facebook or Instagram chatbots...

When people connect to your chatbot, in the first menu that you offer to users, what options do you provide?

Is there, in particular, a "Write Us" and "Unsubscribe" button?

Thanks for your feedback.

Nico

Usually the most asked questions that they users have for that specific business.

The idea is that if the user is starting a chat with you, they're looking for something related to the business. The chatbot should help them get what they need as quickly as possible.

Yes,  i understand that, but my goal with this question is to know if button “unsuscribe” and ‘write us” are often on the main menu with others choices…   

In my side, i m in doubt if it’s necessary to place this 2 choices, because i read when we send message people who are in our list, we need to place button “stop”, so why i m not sure to place button ‘unsuscribe” in my menu if i place button “stop” on messages.

I m not sure my explanations are clear because my english is not good, but is it’s necessary, i will explain differently

It’s not necessary to add these buttons.

It’s good practice to always give your users a way out, so they can opt-out whenever they want. If you’re sending broadcasts, then giving them the option to opt-out is a good practice.

I usually remove the ‘Unsubscribe’ button from my bots, and whenever I send them a broadcast message I add a button or a clear opt-out option.

And I do not use the ‘Write us’ button at all.

OK OK thanks for your reply..

I will study my strategy..