Skip to main content
Question

What's a workaround for customers on a desktop?

• 20 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I couldn’t find an answer by searching and I’m pretty amazed by that but here goes.

Since customers viewing automations on a desktop computer don’t see the ManyChat buttons/quick reply options, how can we avoid a lot of manual work?

I have a lot of leads who are on desktop and my automations are basically useless as soon as they ask the user to click something. I then have to go on and manually process their request.

There must be an established workaround, if not a solution in place, since I’m not the first person to experience this.

Asking people to open the mobile app is not ideal.

Thanks in advance! :)

You’re not alone.. but yes, so far, it’s not working properly on desktop.. It’s a request most people do and I’m sure they’re working on it

Thanks for confirming.

I was aware that it was the case, hence asking for a workaround rather than a full solution.

So far I just make my opening message super verbose and specific. But it still creates a ton of manual work.

This is an Instagram limitation but you can make an automation to ask people if they are using Desktop to message you on Facebook there automations on desktop are working .