Question

WhatsApp - Resolve Blocking and Generate New Number on ManyChat

• 17 April 2024
  • 0 replies

When registering a WhatsApp account and linking it with Meta, I ended up doing it the wrong way. I tried several times to link the number to a new Facebook page, at the same time, I had created a page there on Facebook and had not connected it to a Business Portfolio. Then I tried to create a link between that same number and another different page that I created correctly (linking with the Business Portfolio). Then my WhatsApp Business account was blocked, probably due to trying to connect the number to a page that was challenged by ownership and also for trying to connect the same WhatsApp number to two different pages. I'm having trouble understanding the correct path. I have already requested a review for unlocking at Meta. I would also like to try creating another WhatsApp number through ManyChat. However, when I try to create a new WhatsApp channel on MC, only the option to connect the same number (the old one, which caused the problem) appears. The option to create a new number does not appear. Apparently I'm out of solution options at the moment. Can anyone explain me the correct way?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!