Skip to main content

Hello!

I want to create a chatbot solution for a B2B client, using conversational engine on my server (connected to Manychat via API). 

The goal is to give this B2B client access to all user chats through a dashboard.

I like ManyChat’s dashboard, wondering if it is possible to create it for a client without ManyChat’s, but my dev logo on it?

Thank you so much!

It’s not possible to white label Manychat or remove the logo.

To do what you want, you’d need to create a new dashboard and push the data you wanna measure there.

These could be Looker Studio, Cyfe, and a million other dashboards that you could use for analytics.

Thank you for responding @Gustavo Boregio!

What I am trying to acheive is to give a B2B client an ability to control chats with their customers.
ManyChat’s Live Chat dashboard is great for the purpose:

I am trying to figure out how to create a one-stop shop experience for this B2B customer.
They pay me for creating the chat for them, I give them the dashboard they can use. This is what I meant by White-label solution.

So I guess there are actually a few questions:
1. Can I use ManyChat to create this white-label solution for my B2B clients?
2. If it is not possible, would this approach work: I create a new ManyChat account on the Client’s behalf » Create all logic » Hand the controls over to my B2B client » Staying behind the scene as this account admin?
3. Are their alternative solutions that allow acheiving the white-label effect I am trying to get?

Thank you again!

Ivan

You can give them access to Manychat or create a new account.

But the manychat.com domain and Manychat logo will always be there, there’s no way to white label that right now.

is it possible to give client Live Chat dashboard access - only for a specific WA accout/automation?

Livechat access is to one Manychat account. This account will be associated with a WhatsApp number.

If you have another WhatsApp number, you’ll need a second Manychat account. And therefore access to that account will be separate.

I guess the “Agency” arrangement in ManyChat would alleviate creating & charging for a new ManyChat account

that I am creating on behalf of a Customer.
Agency seem to be unavailable for new registration.
Do you know if they plan to open it?

Yeap they’re planning on relaunching it asap.

thank you, looking forward to it!