Skip to main content

Hiiiiiiii! *waves at you furiously from behind our community desk* 👋

Are you attending IGSxM? Good, good. We’re SO happy you’re joining us! 

While you’re here, share one quick sentence about what you do, and your fave moment from the event so far, so we can all connect in this post!

Share stuff like… 👇

• What do you do for work?
  • What’s been your highlight at IGSxM? 
  • Which speaker blew your mind? 
  • What has been your “aha” moment or “Instagram-altering” advice?

Don’t forget the Creators’ Choice Awards (aka “the Iggies”) start at 3:15 p.m. (PDT) today... Be there or be square… 

Get it? Because Instagram photos are square? Ahh, I crack myself up sometimes.

Got FOMO? It’s not too late to nab your IGSxM ticket here (we saved a limited number just for you, our community members)! 🥹

I’m terribly excited about this stuff!  Took 2 days off of Corporate America to nurture my side-hustle passion! Thank you for this event; already received golden nuggets from the Keynote!!

www.torrifisher.com

I am so excited to learn this new technology and option because nothing has been working in over a year to get my numbers and conversion rates up.  Did I say I was excited?

Hi is there a link where I can watch the replay?

So happy to participate in this event for the very first time!!😀

Hi @Digitldad !

All ticket holders will receive access to the replays, which will be available for up to six months. Replays with translations will be available in two weeks from the event ending 🤗

👋I am here to pick up tips and trix to show up online.  Lots of goodies here, glad I made it! I am retired and working on a new biz idea. 💡

Hi folks! I’m Angela and I worked with the super hard-working Manychat team on this amazing event. I interviewed Corporate Natalie on day 1, and I’m so excited to see this event come to life and see all of your gorgeous faces! ❤️

Hi everyone,

I am a spiritual coach from India. I joined Many Chat summit today to upgrade my Instagram to next level. Highlight of the summit for me has been the immense effect of AI in the future creation and marketing of our content as creators. The session by Phil Pallen on the tools of AI was mind blowing. The speaker who blew my mind was comedian Trevor Noah. His speech was not only motivating and informative for us as creators but also it had tinge of emotion in it. His message that we should be authentic ourselves while creating content and not imitate others is a valuable piece of advice for all creators. The aha moment for me has been the session by Stephanie Perozo Bello where she walked us through the use of AI and DM to maximize reach, engagement and conversion in Instagram. Thanks for the fantastic summit.
Aan Oberoi

Im happy to be learning about so many features of ManyChat that I was unaware about