Skip to main content

Not sure if anyone else has made an actual game with Manychat, but I have. 

I call it TRIPCRAFT. 

You can play it now if you like. 

www.facebook.com/street.tripy 

or 

www.instagram.com/street.tripy 

Type TRIPCRAFT to start

It’s played in rounds and involves chipping away at a pile of “TRIPS” (points) together with the entire community.

Whoever swings last wins a Jackpot of points.

There are 4 tools total including 3 pickaxes and TNT. Each have their own stats and strategic uses and pros/cons.

It currently uses an API to my website to manage the TRIPS (points) but could easily be adapted to use CUFs to record points instead.

Rounds restart ever 2 minutes and take about 15min to complete but depending on players.
Its incredibly popular. Feedback is 5 stars. “Innovative and new” is what I get the most.

Plans to add round stats to the end screen of each round.

----

Another game Im planning is one where you can drag race your motorbike again an number of others. I would involve users queuing up to a round and then all being told to “race” at the same time.

The user would need to tap a button to accelerate and they’ll have POWER UP features and other bikes they can upgrade to using the points they win. 

The race would be who ever taps the fastest or uses their power ups strategically. It would be a race of numbers essentially. Not sure what I would show on screen yet but I was playing with ASCII art earlier today with good results. Almost graphical.

Does any one else have any games they’ve created?

Wow, this is such a cool way to engage the community! Thank you for sharing, @Tripy 👏

What was the most satisfying and the most challenging part of creating this game? Probably you have some tips for those who also want to try this format 🙂