Master Bilingual & Multilingual Chatbot Automations

• 13 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

🚀🌐 Hey fellow Manychatters! It's Trilce here, ready to transform your chatbot into a Multilingual Superstar! 🌐🚀

Imagine your bot, smoothly switching languages, impressing every user it encounters. Sounds like a dream? Well, I'm here to make it your reality with some of my favorite Manychat automations tricks that will elevate your chatbot game to global heights!

On this short 3 minute video guide:

• Simple Start: Dive into Instagram settings for a quick setup. It's easier than you think!
  • Tag Magic: With just a few clicks, watch as your bot smartly tags and remembers each user's language preference.
  • The Golden Flow: Discover my secret strategy for a chatbot that never misses a beat, no matter the language.
  • One-Time Ask: Say goodbye to repetitive questions. Users tell us their language once, and our bot remembers forever.

This isn't just about building a bot; it's about breaking barriers and connecting with your audience on a whole new level. 🌍❤️

From My Experience to Yours:

Having navigated the world of chatbots since 2017, I've gathered a treasure trove of insights and strategies. Now, I'm sharing my best with you, so your bot can become not just bilingual but multilingual, without breaking a sweat.

Eager to See How It's Done?

Join me in this quick video tutorial, and let's step by step, make your bot the most engaging, multilingual conversationalist out there. Your global audience awaits, and it's time we greet them in their language, with open arms.

👉 Catch the Video Tutorial Here! 👈

Let's Make Waves Together!

If my tutorial opens up new horizons for your bot, or if you've got some cool ideas to share, let's hear them! Vote, comment, and let's keep making our chatbots better, together.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!