Unlock the Power of AI: Discover and Create your FAQ Automations with ChatGPT

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey everyone, Trilce here!

🌟 Today, I'm super excited to share a game-changer tutorial & prompt with you all. Discover how to harness the potential of a company's website and ChatGPT to craft the perfect Manychat automations and copy for your business, saving HOURS of time!

PRE MADE PROMPTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

Let's dive into the world of automation, using Dogmatico.com Daycare as our example - a beloved puppy daycare in Costa Rica.

What you’ll learn in this short 5 minute video tutorial:

1. Identify Your Needs: Using Chat GPT, we'll explore how to gather all the juicy details from a website - services, prices, location, you name it. This is your automation blueprint.

2. ChatGPT Is Your New BFF: I'll show you how to prompt Chat GPT to become the ultimate bot copy creator for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. Just feed it the company's website, and voilà - it'll scout out everything from the tone of speech to 35 FAQs you can automate.

3. Copy-Paste Magic: I've got all the prompts ready for you. Simply copy, paste, and tweak to fit your unique needs. It's that easy.

4. Generate Must-Have FAQs: With the info gathered, we'll then generate a list of at least 35 FAQs - think prices, services, location, and more. Plus, I'll teach you how to craft answers that are short, friendly, and full of personality (emojis included!).

5. Automation Creation: Finally, I'll walk you through creating these automations in Manychat, ensuring your chatbot is equipped to answer frequently asked questions seamlessly, with the perfect tone of voice for your brand.

Why This Rocks:

This method is a lifesaver, especially if you're just starting with a client or your own business and need a solid foundation of questions, automations, and triggers. Plus, it saves you from the deep dive of research, giving you more time to focus on what you do best.

Let's Get Creative with Automations!

By the end of this tutorial, you'll not only have a robust set of FAQs ready to deploy but also the confidence to apply these techniques to any business, ensuring your automations are both helpful and engaging.

Ready to become an automation wizard? Join me in this tutorial and let's elevate your chatbot game together. Let's make automation fun and effective, ensuring your business or your clients' businesses are always a step ahead.

👉 Dive into the Tutorial BY CLICKING HERE

And remember, have fun playing with your automations! Let's revolutionize how businesses interact with their customers, one automation at a time.

Prompt 1:
You are the creator of the bot for Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp of the COMPANY NAME company in COUNTRY, website: https://www.website.com/

Do a complete investigation of the following for COMPANY NAME: Services Prices Location Telephone Tone of speech Mission-vision Company description Hours of operation And anything else you consider important to know about this company for a chatbot

PROMPT 2:
With all the information collected, please generate the following:

List of frequently asked questions that clients can ask through social networks
Find at least 35 frequently asked questions such as price for daycare, price for hotel, price for shuttle, services, location, etc. , and at once generate the answer to this question in a format that includes the tone of speech, emojis, and is short and friendly

Example:
Question/Where are they located?
Answer/We are located in Santa Ana, Lindora! 📍200 meters west of St. Jude School 🐶 You can find us on Waze as Dogmatic 😉

Generate a minimum of 35 frequently asked questions and the answers we can expect on social networks

1 reply

Good Afternoon Triice,

I watched your video step by step great information by the way and entered the pre-programmed prompts into my Chat GPT 4 and this was the response, please advise. 

I'm unable to directly access or verify the information on websites or external links, including the one you provided for 7ven Graphics. However, I can guide you on how to gather this information effectively and what aspects to consider when creating a chatbot for the company. For comprehensive research on 7ven Graphics to implement into a chatbot for Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp, you'd ideally follow these steps: