Boosted IG posts now can be automated 🎉

Related product area: Instagram
Boosted IG posts now can be automated 🎉

We’re excited to announce a long-awaited update by Meta: Comment automations now work if you boost the post/reel on Instagram! This means you can create seamless Instagram post and reel automation with Manychat and boost these posts directly within the Instagram app.

🔥 Key Benefits:

• In-App Boosting: Boost your posts directly within the Instagram app and let Manychat handle the automated responses. It’s that simple!
  • Streamlined Workflow: No need to switch between platforms. Set up your automation in Manychat and boost posts in Instagram app for a smooth and efficient workflow.

Start boosting your Instagram automated posts right away!

We’d love to hear your feedback! Share your thoughts, questions, and suggestions in the thread below. 👇

@Inessa Arshakian  This is awesome! What about Facebook post and reel automation?

Does it work with ads from Meta Ad Manager or only FB/IG app when boosting post?

Thanks.

p.s. Is there an official Meta announcement?

Pretty cool

Good 

Unfortunately, my boosted automation has stopped working. Disappointing.

Hi, can you prepare tutorial how to boost the post to keep the existing automation flow (with “Comment x I will send you Y”)? when I’m boosting the reel with automation o Instagram, Insta is asking me for the objective → I chose more messages but then it asks for the welcome message. But I want simply that people who see the boosted reel - comment as suggested under the post & get automatic reply from existing automation in manychat.  Any tips? 

Hi, can you prepare tutorial how to boost the post to keep the existing automation flow (with “Comment x I will send you Y”)? when I’m boosting the reel with automation o Instagram, Insta is asking me for the objective → I chose more messages but then it asks for the welcome message. But I want simply that people who see the boosted reel - comment as suggested under the post & get automatic reply from existing automation in manychat.  Any tips? 

objective → engagement

Has anyone made comment automations in boosted posts work?
I can't figure this out...

My IG automation is like this:
-automation for all posts (not a specific one)

-the boosted posts are carousels and reels, with the goal of "profile visit"

-I boosted the posts through IG website, not app.

-the automation is for comments

Really appreciate any help, thanks!