Skip to main content

Hi everyone! 👋

Happy Monday! I’m excited to introduce myself: I’m Raquel, originally from Lisbon, Portugal, and now based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I’ve recently joined Manychat as a Community Manager, working closely with @Marina.

I’m passionate about creating inclusive and valuable community opportunities, and I’m excited to meet all the Manychat users! In my free time, you can find me reading in a park or making ceramics in my home studio. 

Feel free to get in touch with me in English or Portuguese.  🤗

Welcome, @Raquel Candeias! We are so lucky to have you 🤗

Hi

nice to be a member at your community

Hi, I am Surendra from Nepal. I am a local businessman. I want to connect my business globally.

Welcome 🙂

helloooo welcome

Oi o meu nome é Mateus eu quero muito entrar na comunidade 

Hi, I am Claire Nelly, I am cinematographer, A content creator 

Hi @Raquel C my name is Wayne and I'm from London. I'm in the coffee business whereby I own a coffee shop, and roast and supply coffee beans. I'm happy to meet you. 

Hi everyone! 👋

Happy Monday! I’m excited to introduce myself: I’m Raquel, originally from Lisbon, Portugal, and now based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I’ve recently joined Manychat as a Community Manager, working closely with @Marina.

I’m passionate about creating inclusive and valuable community opportunities, and I’m excited to meet all the Manychat users! In my free time, you can find me reading in a park or making ceramics in my home studio. 

Feel free to get in touch with me in English or Portuguese.  🤗

Do you review community issues to send to support? I and some other colleagues have been experiencing problems with Manychat for 10 days now. Everyone has the same problem, which is that Manychat does not work for contacts who came from Instagram ads and sent messages. Help us with this! Support does not respond to us!

Hi @Raquel C I've just literally joined the many chat community so I'm not aware of any issues as yet, but I'll check out the issue and support the community as much as possible. I hope I can be of some help. I've been to both Lisbon Portugal and Amsterdam three times great cities by the way. I hope there aren't any more issues with Instagram as I'd rather like to grow my followers hopefully. 

Hi @bruno.ferreira  Welcome to the Manychat Community. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues. I’ll be getting in touch to know more but for any support related question the support team will be able to help you :) 

Good morning, I’m just beginning my ManyChat adventure. I’m not techy by any means, so excuse me for asking these questions if they’ve already been answered. First, I’m not sure how to upgrade to Pro ~ I have 13K IG followers, but only 6 Many Chat contacts. So do I sign up for 13K contacts, or a smaller number? Second, ManyChat struggles (or maybe I struggle) with connecting my IG to ManyChat and to my PERSONAL Facebook - they are both Elizabeth Hill, but my IG handle is BetsiHillTravel. Any advice or hints to help a non-techie set all this up correctly?

Hey queens @Marina @Raquel C 
I don’t know who else to turn to, but I just logged into my IG Summit space (I bought the ticket and all), and under replays, I have exactly two recordings and nothing else. The recordings I have are the ones I was able to watch a week ago. The site says the replays should be available for 6 months (except for a few exceptions), but I can literally only see two. Also, I can’t even access the second day’s material at all. There are no filters applied in this view. Is this a bug, or am I really unable to watch all the videos? By the way, I can’t even re-watch the two videos that are on that list below. It just says "session ended." Also, I didn’t have this issue last week. 

Hello @Marina @Raquel C 

I have set up my first automation and have previewed it on an Instagram alternative account. It is live on many chat. But when someone comments, nothing happens. there is no automation that is sent to their DM. 

Please help.  Am I missing something? Is this only for paid version?