Question

Do I need 2 Manychat accounts

• 20 February 2024
  • 10 replies

I signed up for Manychat Pro with my Instagram account. Do I have to pay for a 2nd Pro account for my Facebook account? 

When I went to connect the Facebook account, it sent me to the purchase screen again

10 replies

Userlevel 4

No. with one account (pro or free) you are allowed one channel for Instagram, one for Facebook, one for Whatsapp.. etc

I'm facing the same issue. The website guided me to start a new trial. So I did it. Later on, I found a way to connect a channel. But now, it doesn't let me connect in only one account because it says it is already connected. Not sure what to do. Some idea?

Userlevel 4

On your main page you have 

instsgram

facebook 

whatsapp

Telegram

just click on the channel you want to add and follow the instructions 

Thank you very much. I just updated the comment the same second you replied. "I found a way to connect a channel. But now, it doesn't let me connect in only one account because it says it is already connected. Not sure what to do. Some idea?" 

​​​​​@Digitalmateus what do you suggest?

Userlevel 4

It means it’s connected somewhere else. Did you do it before from a different profile? Gotta disconnect there to connect it where you want it 

I need urgent support. Now I canceled the subscription to the second account (which was the Facebook one), but is still "connected." So, I went to my first account, and tried to add the Channel, and now I can't select that Facebook Page because it says it is already connected.

How can I reach Manychat team to solve this?

Userlevel 4

So. You had a previous subscription and your Facebook was connected to it? Can’t you access it anymore? 

@Digitalmateus 

First of all, thank you so much for your replies. I appreciate your assistance.

Yes. Now I can't connect my Facebook as a channel to my current account. It appears the message: Connected on a disabled button.

I started a Trial PRO today. Just giving you context, at first I connected our professional Instagram account (which is connected to my Facebook account). And on Facebook, I am an Admin of the Facebook Page, and this Instagram account. 

So, I did my first test using Instagram, everything was great, and then I thought... "Great, now it is time to connect the Facebook account and add the flow there as well". I went to Add New Account thinking that that action would lead me to simply connect my Facebook account to my current Manychat account. But it created a second account inside Manychat. It asked me for my billing details again, to start a new Trial for the Facebook, and I followed the flow, because I didn't find another option before.

After creating it, I thought this was a bit off, I research a little and I found your answer here.

I canceled the subscription to the second account thinking that this would allow me to connect the Facebook channel "on the right way" with my first account, but it didn't. They say the team has to approve, etc.

Where can I contact the support team so that they can solve this issue for me as soon as possible?

Thank you.

Userlevel 4

Support is a little slow, sadly. The only way is by sending them a ticket. But you might be lucky and get a quick reply from them. 
If you are willing to contact with me tomorrow morning we can “try” some things and see if we can fix this. 

Thank you @Digitalmateus .

I got this awesome reply from Manychat automated system (I could solve it using the second link):

Kindly note that once you connect a Facebook Page to a Manychat account, it will not be possible to connect more Pages to the same Manychat account at the same time. For each separate Facebook Page, you'll need to create a new Manychat account. To learn more about how to connect a Facebook Page to Manychat, please check out the article below:

How to connect a Facebook Page to Manychat

If you want to connect other pages, you should create separate accounts for each of them. X pages = X accounts.

If you want to connect another page to an existing Manychat account, you need to remove the current page first, as described in the article below:

How to remove a Facebook page from your Manychat account