Skip to main content
Question

Instagram Broadcast Alternative

• 1 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Since the Meta team has decided to pause allowlisting for Instagram Broadcast and the beta is closed. Are there any alternative automations styles for broadcasting in Instagram or atleast informing mass followers? 

I don’t know of a tool that you can do that.. (without being blocked, banned, or someting) at least, those tools that are somehow Meta’s “official partners”  . following your post here to see if someone has any information.

Hello ManyChat Family 

Here’s what I’ve implemented,  best alternative would be using a IG broadcast Channel it kinda functions in the same way as broadcast for manychat being able to allow those who want to be contacted by you to opt-in, direct from your IG bio.

How To Use Manychat to get to them to the IG Broadcast channel? :

You could create an automation in manychat and in the automation give the link to your IG Broadcast Channel - this way you can at least attempt to message them AFTER the 24hr window. This is also a great way to have all your people in the same place and bridge them into your offers - it also calls attention to your channel and curiosity of strangers who are not OPTIN yet to view your channel see what going on …. I put a link to Instagram to explain more about IG CHANNELS 

Hopefully this helps you guys and gals! 

P.S I used it and grew 118 optins on my IG channel in 10 days so it works!