Skip to main content

Hey Manychat Community!

In my new video, I will show you how to use Manychat in 2024 to get more engagement, reach and leads on Instagram.

I'll share the automation one of my clients used to generate over 2,000 leads!

And I will explain:

• What Manychat is and why you need to use it

• The 4 main concepts of Manychat you should know in 2024

• And how to set up your first Manychat automation to generate leads on auto pilot (with a free template!)

You can watch it here: 

And if you want, you can read here the blog version:

https://chatimize.com/manychat-beginner-tutorial/

Please let me know what you think in the comments 👇

شكرا لك على هذا الشرح. 

شكرا لك على هذا الشرح. 

I’m glad you like it!

نعم. احب واريد ان اتعلم ذالك. 

Joren,

Brazilian greetings...

Is there a manychat course that teaches what the platform elements are for, for example:

The action box, in which scenarios can I use them?

Do you understand that?

Thank you

I’ve used many chat successfully for a year now but why did they change the platform ? I can’t get my automation to send to dm!! This is so fustrating - they need to go back to how it was! 

Joren,

Brazilian greetings...

Is there a manychat course that teaches what the platform elements are for, for example:

The action box, in which scenarios can I use them?

Do you understand that?

Thank you

Yes, I have a Manychat Beginner course on my website! You can find it here: https://chatimize.com/instagram-automation-starter-pack/

I’ve used many chat successfully for a year now but why did they change the platform ? I can’t get my automation to send to dm!! This is so fustrating - they need to go back to how it was! 

That’s not good… What do you mean by “I can’t get my automation to send to dm”? Maybe we can help!

I have created the video but haven’t posted it yet, I have created the automation… but have to now go back and post the video and select it.. I can’t see the first box where I would have had the option to select it where will I find that please

I second the comment above:  How to use all the other things?

@Joren, your video was cool, but tutorials always seem to teach only the good stuff.

What about, when THIS happens, you must do that.  Like, when things go wrong.

Example:  I followed your advice, Joren, re assigning chats to my team. Except I am a startup, so no team yet. So I keep getting emails to tell me there’s a chat for me to deal with.
And when I click ok, it takes me to some message with spam, or trying to get me to invest in bitcoin, or join a sex site, or it’s in Russian.

Normally, in Instagram, I would just go delete delete delete etc.
But now they come to Manychat.
I have tried closing them, but invariably they get re-opened and reassigned back to me!

Also, will these messages contribute to my overall quota? Where do I shut them off?
Really annoying, and a waste of my time.

Where can I learn what I really NEED to set up, and why? 
And what is not necessary until I have over 100 leads or something?

Also, lots of what you showed us in your beginner vid is for the paid package.
At this point, I am only using the free package, so I need to know what I can do on there, until I start to be profitable. I am happy to pay once I have more than 1000 people, as I’m sure I would have a full email list and a thriving business, but at this point I am still waiting for just 1 actual Lead.