Skip to main content

AI Step: Introducing automated Follow-Ups + response time update 🔥

Related product area: AI
AI Step: Introducing automated Follow-Ups + response time update 🔥

Your AI Step just got even smarter and faster 🔥 introducing Automated Follow-Ups: an update that will allow your automated conversations to immediately send a follow up text to anyone who hasn’t replied to a question on your script in 30 minutes, plus a speed improvement that drastically increased the speed of response.

🔥 Key Features:

1. AI Step: Automate conversations and complex user interactions with AI-driven scripts.
    • Automated Follow Up: your AI Step will now wait 30 minutes for an answer, offering a follow up message afterwards to remind the user of a pending reply on their side.
  2. Efficiency: our team has a commitment to increasing efficiency and accuracy of our AI. We have released an update that makes response time faster and nearly immediate.

🌟 Why You Need It:

• Reengage with your leads:

Life happens, sometimes you need a gentle reminded to go back to a conversation

• Increase conversion:

Since AI Step can perform tasks like offering products, services, and lead qualification, being present and assisting your leads helps you increase conversion by default.

🚀 How to use it:

• Manychat added this to your AI Step! So no need to take any action

Ready to supercharge your Manychat Pro account? Activate the Manychat AI Add-on today and experience the ultimate marketing transformation!
👉 Watch our 3 minute tour here.

Thanks for this update but please take note that the AI is mixing up the languages when sending the follow up message.

For example, I have a Chinese bot but the AI sends and English message in the follow up message

Thanks for this update but please take note that the AI is mixing up the languages when sending the follow up message.

For example, I have a Chinese bot but the AI sends and English message in the follow up message

Please fix this quick as my client is based in a Chinese spoken country and the mixing of languages is upsetting him 

@Samantha Wong have you added in your prompt an instruction similar to “Respond in the user language”?

@roverdrammen hey, thanks for the suggestion. In my goal, I have instructed the AI to response in 3 languages and it will only do so when the user ask in that particular language. By default, it is always answering in Chinese. 

This follow up message was new and there was no way that I could configure it so are you suggesting to add a Script to instruct it to always respond in the user’s language? 

Where is the automation template located? I’ve been trying to create this from scratch without the AI and want to compare the AI to scripted messages that loop and follow up back to the leads after 24hrs of not responding. 

Please, how do I turn off this follow up?