Skip to main content

🪡 Tailor AI step for each lead with personalized fields

Related product area: AI
🪡 Tailor AI step for each lead with personalized fields

AI Step is evolving! We’re excited to announce new functionality that allows you to incorporate user fields, system fields, and bot fields directly into your scripts. This update provides more personalization and adaptability, enhancing how you interact with users through automation.

🔥 Key Features:

1. Field Integration:
    • User Fields: Personalize interactions by incorporating data specific to each user, such as names, preferences, and previous interactions.
    • System Fields: Leverage system data subscription date, whatsapp ID and more to make your conversations more contextually aware.
    • Bot Fields: Utilize bot-specific information to maintain consistency and accuracy across different conversations and scenarios, such as a #DiscountField
  2. Enhanced Personalization:
    • With these integrations, your AI Step can now deliver highly personalized and relevant messages, tailoring each interaction to the individual user’s context.

🌟 Why You Need It:

• Deepen Engagement: Personalized messages resonate more, fostering deeper connections and engagement.
  • Boost Effectiveness: Context-aware conversations can significantly enhance user satisfaction and conversion rates.

🚀 How to use it:

• Simply update your AI Step scripts to include these new fields by clicking the brackets below each Script text box.

Ready to supercharge your Manychat Pro account? Activate the Manychat AI Add-on today and experience the ultimate marketing transformation! 👉  Watch our 3 minute tour here 

One question.

How affect the fields to the maximum number of characters we can use in each part of the IA module?

@Tomás Escobar great question! I’ll ask and get back to you on this 

So great, I was telling a friend that we really need this on AI steps!! Like 5 minutes ago, and here is the announce.

Question @Trilce Jirón Garro : when this will be activated? I don’t see it yet and I see nothing about the timing in the announce.

@MoneyCrush its already active, the brackets show on the text box of the script as they do with any other

@MoneyCrush its already active, the brackets show on the text box of the script as they do with any other

Indeed a few minutes after my message I was able to use it. Huge thanks to the team for that, a real game changer!

Guys, does ManyChat have any forecast to start using GPT-4o in backend? Instead of GPT 3.5?

Finally! Thank you so much. I’d like to ask, is there a plan for the AI to send attachments like file, image or video?

Please also be aware that the AI Step save user reply has gone haywire since the beginning of July. 

It used to be able to save all the answers asked in the Script despite the user needed to answer in a few different messages. But right now, it does not do so. It is either saving the total different things or not saving at all. 

Â