Skip to main content

Hi Manychat Community! 👋

Are you ready to revolutionize your marketing strategy and achieve ultimate business growth and productivity? We’re thrilled to introduce the Manychat AI Add-on, the ultimate Pro upgrade that supercharges your automation capabilities!

đŸ”„ Key Features of Manychat AI Add-on:

1. AI Step: Automate conversations and complex user interactions with AI-driven scripts.
  2. Intention Recognition: Recognize the intent behind user messages to provide accurate responses.
  3. Flow Builder Assistant: Receive tailored Flow suggestions based on your business needs.
  4. Text Improver: Improve messaging clarity and tone to align perfectly with your brand voice.

đŸŽ„Â Ready to supercharge your Manychat Pro account? Activate the Manychat AI Add-on today and experience the ultimate marketing transformation! Watch our 3-minute tour here: 

🌟 Why You Need It:

• Lead Qualification and Conversion: Automate lead qualification with Intention Recognition to target high-value leads.

• Time and Cost Efficiency: Automate repetitive tasks with AI Steps and save valuable time.

• Personalized User Journeys: Deliver contextualized and relevant responses with Intention Recognition and the Flow Builder Assistant.

🚀 How to Add the Manychat AI Add-on to Your Pro Account:

1. Go to the Billing Section
    • Click on the 'Billing' tab in your Manychat dashboard.
  2. Select the Manychat AI Option
    • Choose the Manychat AI Add-on for just $29/month.
  3. Activate and Start Automating!
    • Enable the add-on to unlock smarter automations, improve copy, and recognize intent more effectively

We’d love to hear your feedback! Share your thoughts, questions, and suggestions in the thread below 👇 

Finally here! What a needed feature.

Better late than never as they say!  The AI generated flows is a good idea too.

Better well made than hallucinating promos that don't exist, as Air Canada says 😉

Awesome ManyChat Team!

And 

@Trilce Jirón Garro great video! Thank you!

Notes:

1. If the ManyChat admin or editor uses the ManyChat interface in Portuguese, I can see that most options and features are already translated to Portuguese. For example, “AI Step” in Portuguese was well translated to “Etapa de IA”. But the Templates descriptions on the right side were not translated yet:

Questions:

1. If the user/contact (lead) sends a message in a different language, ManyChat understands that and translates the answer to the same language used by the user or ManyChat will keep the language defined in the flow?
  2. Are the available languages for the AI Text Improver only for now: English, Spanish and Portuguese?
  3. In the video, at 1:46, Trilce explained that Intentions can be defined using more than one sentence per flow or have I got that wrong? How many Intentions can a flow have?
  4. If I define a lot of Intentions and also use the “old” Keywords (specific words), what will be tested before? ManyChat will try to match the Keywords first or the Intentions before the Keywords?
  5. The Default Reply will continue to exist, right? So, I can use the Default Reply as a way to answer the user when ManyChat does not recognize any Intentions inside the user message. Correct?
  6. If the same user sends a message that was already asked before and answered by my chatbot, ManyChat will try to answer again that user. Correct? Will ManyChat recognize that in the user chat history automatically? Probably not, right? So, I need to tag that user if I want to send some joke answer, right? For example: “I know that you have forgot that but I will tell you again what you’ve asked.”
  7. Will ManyChat save the chat history for each user/contact so the answers can be like a real conversation that evolves during the minutes/hours/days/weeks/years? Or ManyChat does not takes in account the previous messages?
  8. What if the user/contact sends a message with “bad words” (cursing) or that are illegal or against my Terms of Service? Should I create an Intention about that or ManyChat already can detect those “illegal” Intentions as ChatGPT and other AI solutions do and answer with messages such as “Let's say someone asks for advice on how to engage in fraudulent activities such as scamming others online. In this case, I would firmly explain that engaging in fraudulent behavior is unethical, illegal, and against my guidelines. Instead, I might suggest discussing lawful and ethical ways to earn money or address any underlying issues prompting the inquiry. My goal is to promote positive and constructive interactions while upholding ethical standards and legal obligations.”.
  9. I can see that AI Intentions are used for the trigger  “User sends a message”. But what if I want that ManyChat check the Intention for a user IG Comment in a post/reel or for a IG Story Reply or for a IG Live Comment? How can I do that?
  10. What is the answer limit for the AI Step? So, when ManyChat creates the chatbot AI messages according to the Script and the Context, what will be the length of the message generated? Are something similar to ChatGPT “tokens”?

Thanks in advance!

@Natalie Evseyeva please check my notes and questions above.

@Rosinaldo Dourado Naty isnt the one to tag here, its actually me 💕or @amaliia.beglarian ! I’m the new PMM of AI and Amaliia is the PMÂ đŸ”„

1. Answer to the first one: if the person says speak to me iin this language, it will start talking to them in that language, yes. You could also set the first step in the script as ask language
2. The interface says select one or write your own
3. As many as you need, in spanish I finf myself adding up to 3 triggers to make sure all the intentions are covered
4. Keywords first, then Intentions
5. Yes
6. I add conditions to make sure my flows dont trigger twice in a row in a time period, i recommend it as a best practice :)
7. not for now
8. same as we do with keywords, yes, you create triggers to filter out spam or bad people
9. Not available yet, which is why it says when sends a message :)
10. Unlimited for now 

@Rosinaldo Dourado Naty isnt the one to tag here, its actually me 💕or @amaliia.beglarian ! I’m the new PMM of AI and Amaliia is the PMÂ đŸ”„

1. Answer to the first one: if the person says speak to me iin this language, it will start talking to them in that language, yes. You could also set the first step in the script as ask language
2. The interface says select one or write your own
3. As many as you need, in spanish I finf myself adding up to 3 triggers to make sure all the intentions are covered
4. Keywords first, then Intentions
5. Yes
6. I add conditions to make sure my flows dont trigger twice in a row in a time period, i recommend it as a best practice :)
7. not for now
8. same as we do with keywords, yes, you create triggers to filter out spam or bad people
9. Not available yet, which is why it says when sends a message :)
10. Unlimited for now 

Thank you @Trilce Jirón Garro 

Everything is clear to me now. I hope that more people test the AI features and ask here theirs questions about them.

All the best!

Better well made than hallucinating promos that don't exist, as Air Canada says 😉

What they built looks really good and the video is good too! 
Not sure what the Air Canada reference is about (It’s an airline), but when it comes to product, it’s never about having the best made product. It’s about understanding what the market wants before everyone else does and executing faster than everyone else. This could all have all been delivered a full year ago during the chatbot hype cycle, but the market is in a period of chatbot fatigue right now, so it’s harder to get the message across. As an “Add-on”  it won’t help drive growth unless it’s bundled in with the baseline features of MC, but it could help retain customers that might have jumped ship with an awareness campaign that MC has invested more deeply into modern technologies that the market expects from a chat automation company. Congrats on launching it.

Testing, I think is awesome :)

@Trilce Jirón Garro can you provide some sort of script or guidance on the type of information to upload under: “Context” I see from the video that you have a format to describe the service at 0:55s Thanks!!!

At first the AI Step was working well, but it stoped after I send it to a couple of thousand users. After a day it is not working still.

Is there limit to using the AI Step?

The AI step is only saving replies into a Text custom field. We definitely need it to save replies in Number format. Please make it happen.

Also, the AI does not reply to messages directly. Example, if my flow is set to be triggered by a keyword, usually the flow will be sent to reply to the message but the AI would force the users to ask the question again. So when I implemented this as a Default Reply, it always force people to send in the same message twice in order for the AI to reply. This definitely needs to be fixed. 

@latorrewl encountered the same. So I went into the Live Chat to reply and then resume automation for the AI to work again. But I am very sure I did not send to as many people as you did. 

The feature of recognizing user intent works relatively well with few flows being triggered with this feature. If you have multiple flows using this feature the AI ​​starts to go crazy and users start to be directed to completely wrong flows. This must be happening because ManyChat must use ChatGPT 3.5 for these analyses. I subscribed to the AI ​​plan and at the end of the same day I canceled the subscription. I would love to test again with the new Chat GPT 4o as the engine for these analyses.

The feature of recognizing user intent works relatively well with few flows being triggered with this feature. If you have multiple flows using this feature the AI ​​starts to go crazy and users start to be directed to completely wrong flows. This must be happening because ManyChat must use ChatGPT 3.5 for these analyses. I subscribed to the AI ​​plan and at the end of the same day I canceled the subscription. I would love to test again with the new Chat GPT 4o as the engine for these analyses.

Hi! I've sent you a direct message. Let's hop on a call to discuss further!

Do you know if there is a way to delay the responses within the AI Step? @Trilce JirĂłn GarroÂ