Question

IG Comment Replies not working over 2 weeks

• 21 February 2024
  • 12 replies

My ig comment auto reply was working great on all my posts but suddenly stopped working. My DM automations are still working fine but comments have stopped and ive put in a ticket and refreshed all settings with their instructions and still nothing. Anyone care to help?

Link to automation:

https://manychat.com/flowPlayerPage?share_hash=765710_99b501be485bd20561be2b3b913e97192919d660

12 replies

Userlevel 4

did your post went viral? maybe too many replies got you blocked

did your post went viral? maybe too many replies got you blocked

Nope I checked account status and it shows no blocks 

Userlevel 4

can’t see much from the link you shared.. want to send a full print? or maybe connect on a call and share your screen?

can’t see much from the link you shared.. want to send a full print? or maybe connect on a call and share your screen?

i sent you the screenshots let me know if you see anything off, thank u soooo much

Userlevel 4

It looks fine to me.. try not to send public replies.. also, would you send the link of a reel so I can comment on it?

Userlevel 4

Are you on a PRO account?

Are you on a PRO account?

Yes its on pro. It is set for all posts not just one specific reel. same username on ig as my username here :)

Hello @misssperu have you managed to fix it? We are running on to the same issue here

Userlevel 4

silly question to all.. did you changed your password? 

I had a client with this issue before.. she changed it.. so we had to go through settings again to connect IG

@Digitalmateus Nope. Anyway, in my case, it only happens with some users, like randomly. Some are answered, some are not

Hey guys, i have a different but related problem. Set up a new account but somehow public replies to comments is not able to be changed to “yes”, it’s a default “no” and greyed out. On desktop it says the administrator hasn’t given permissions but can’t figure out what permissions as I followed the instructions. Any idea??