Skip to main content

I am experiencing an issue with the trigger feature in Manychat. After setting up triggers, I've noticed that they are functioning correctly for some users but not for others. This inconsistency is puzzling, and I'm trying to understand the possible reasons behind it.

Could you please provide some insight into why the trigger feature might work for certain users and fail for others? Are there specific settings or conditions that might affect the functionality of triggers across different user accounts?

Additionally, if there are any known issues or troubleshooting steps I should be aware of, I would greatly appreciate your guidance on this matter.

Hiya :)

It depends on the device and app version, some items will not trigger on desktop for example due to a Meta limitation, and if a user has messenger or IG lite on their phone certain aspects might either not send or take too long, given that it is a low data version of it

Thank you for your assistance. Since I upgraded to Pro, things have improved significantly. It seems that the upgrade, along with the computer's user settings and individual customization, plays a significant role. Wishing you all the best and hoping that good things come your way.

@Trilce Jirón Garro I am having the same issue, but am not interested in upgrading to Pro yet. I am using the same device and app version as my other automations, and it’s the same automation type, but I cannot get the trigger to work on any new one I create. What’s the deal?

i’m having the same issue.  i guess its to get us to upgrade to pro

So i just found out If YOU BOOST A POST the automation will not work.  How does that make sense?