Skip to main content

Are there any tips to not getting your IG account reported as spam with many chat automation? This is the second time in less than 10 days. It is gravely affecting my business. their only solution is don't use many chat but there has to be a way. 

I have been using Manychat for several years, and I have found some best practices that might be beneficial for you:

1. Set an Opt-In Action Right After the Triggers: I encountered issues with some contacts not triggering the automations, and implementing this step resolved the problem.

2. Customize Your Messages: Utilize the name/first name variables or collect some personal information from your contacts and incorporate it into your automations/messages. This personalization makes each automated conversation unique, reduces the likelihood of messages being considered spam, and creates a stronger connection with the contact.

3. Inform People About Receiving DMs: Let people know they will receive a direct message (DM) if they comment. I have heard of many cases where the issue was that contacts marked the messages as spam...