Question

Instagram Comments Automations Not Sending [Please Help]

• 17 February 2024
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1

Ive set up a very simple automation for sending a DM anytime someone comments on any of my posts with the keyword but it doesn’t work when i test on a different account or have a friend comment

Its weird because the automations trigger for Instagram DM’s for the same automation/keywords and it sends when i preview and send the test code but doesn’t work when its live

Ive tried everything but for some reason nothing works

Heres the very basic automation

https://manychat.com/flowPlayerPage?share_hash=1019482_c0c524435333fd2e2327db20410ca92bf7d93253

14 replies

Try to put another step after the second, maybe just a “thank you”.

Userlevel 1

Please navigate to the settings and verify if the "Current ManyChat Role" is set to Primary.

Userlevel 1

@Filipe Albertini tried that - had a few different steps after the second message before this automation but same result

Userlevel 1

Please navigate to the settings and verify if the "Current ManyChat Role" is set to Primary.

Im not connected through messenger only Instagram @AwaisToor 

I have exactly the same issues. 

Userlevel 1

Glad im not the only one lol hopefully we can find a solution @Mrs. Goldesel ill keep you updated if i find a solution

Can you make a template of this automation and send me the link so I can try to analyze it? :)

I have the same issues

I have the same issues.

I have some friends who use Manychat on different accounts, and they are also experiencing these problems. However, the message in the follower's Direct arrives after a few hours. I seriously believe it is some problem with Manychat.

What do you all think about everyone opening a ticket with support?

I have exactly the same issues. 

I sent many tickets, 
but I have messages for those who type the keyword that never arrived.

The Manychat reply to me 

“Hi there,

Please accept our sincere apologies for such a huge delay.

The thing is that your Instagram Account is getting a lot of comments. For such cases, we have an internal logic, which suspends some Comment Replies from your bot to prevent any Instagram restrictions for your Instagram Account. These Comment Replies will be sent a little bit later.”

It’s also not working for me no matter how many times I delete the automation and try again. Does anyone know any Manychat alternatives that actually work?

is there an answer to this yet? I can send a preview with the code and it works great. But then when I try it on my instagram from another account it won’t work.  

Same problem. Has anyone found an answer to this? @chasefade @Filipe Albertini @AwaisToor @Mrs. Goldesel @Lise @edusachs @Karen @londonsmartdesigns @ShannonV Let me know please! 

This is very disheartening to say the least. I’ve tried everything, but my automations that are set to “all posts and reels” have suddenly failed for some reason. I even removed my account connections and reconnected everything. Maybe after a certain number of times a keyword is used, it flops? I so not have time to send my own links. I am at a real loss here...