Skip to main content

Hi everyone! Brand new here. I just set up my ManyChat a couple of days ago and I have noticed that while my posts show up as available to set up campaigns with, my stories do not. Even when I go to manually create a new campaign with “Instagram Story Reply,” I get the message “You don’t have any Stories available. I have connected both my Instagram and Facebook accounts.

Hi @bailabomba!

First, try to refresh the IG permissions (Settings/ Instagram/ Refresh Permissions).

If that doesn't work, get in contact with Manychat's Support Team. You can do it via support@manychat.com or open a ticket at https://help.manychat.com/

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately that didn’t work and I don’t have a subscription to submit a ticket, so if anyone else has ideas of what I could try, please let me know.

Unfortunately that didn’t work and I don’t have a subscription to submit a ticket, so if anyone else has ideas of what I could try, please let me know.

Even on a free plan, you can always send an email to the support team with your problem.  😉

Thank you. I got an auto-reply when I emailed the support email address, but maybe they will respond anyway!